Songwriting and Composition in Ableton Live
This robust course is designed to take the mystery out of songwriting and give you clear workflows for finalizing your tunes. Here we use tried and true tactics and techniques that have worked for me, all within Ableton Live.
Hi, my name is Anthony. I am the creator of the Seed to Stage Youtube channel where I have helped countless folks wrestling with Ableton Live realize their potential. For 10+ years, I have used Ableton Live in the studio and on stage in every conceivable situation. I have used the software to compose and release songs that have 10 million + plays on Spotify.
You Will Learn:
- Composition workflows that pull ideas out of your head and yield amazing music
- Tactics that pull emotional responses out of your listeners
- Song Structuring techniques for compelling results
- Practical applications for Music Theory
- Beatmaking and Sampling
- How to Master the Piano Roll
- How to create Transitions and Fills to move energy
- Finalization workflows for productivity
You Will Get:
- An organized and optimized curriculum
- Video lessons with 20+ hours of content.
- Mentorship via the Seed to Stage private Discord Server.
- Feedback on your compositions through the community.
- Loads of resources such as Sound Samples and Ableton Templates.
- Lifetime access to continuous new content updated monthly!
- Lasting skills that will ignite and elevate your career!
Seed to Stage: Songwriting and Composition Curriculum
- 3.1 The Basics: A Songwriters Dream Machine (13:40)
- 3.2 Composition Workflows (1:16)
- 3.3 Workflow 1: Clips and Phrases Pt.1 (9:54)
- 3.4 Workflow 1: Clips and Phrases Pt.2 (11:16)
- 3.5 Workflow 1: Clips and Phrases Pt.3 (9:04)
- 3.6 Workflow 2: Sound Collage Montage (23:04)
- 3.7 Workflow 3: Anchor Recording (13:23)
- 15.1 Introduction to Theory (1:23)
- 15.2 Scales (5:41)
- 15.3 Scales in Action (9:27)
- 15.4 Chord Formulas: How to Play Any Basic Chord (9:19)
- 15.5 Chord Progressions 1: The Diatonic Formula (5:05)
- 15.6 The Diatonic Chord Songwriting Chart!
- 15.7 Chord Progressions 2: Functional Harmony (6:24)
- 15.8 Chord Progressions 3: Secondary Dominants (8:49)
- 15.9 Chord Progressions 4: Inversions and Voicings (14:22)
- 15.10 Chord Progressions 5: Borrowed Chords (5:50)
- 15.11 Borrowed Chords Songwriting Chart!
More Seed to Stage Courses
Ready to learn even more about Ableton Live? Check out our classes on Sound Design and Synthesis, Mixing and Mastering or Live Performance to take your skills and knowledge to the next level!